By Hartmut Haug
Read Online or Download Statistische Physik: Gleichgewichtstheorie und Kinetik (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition) PDF
Best mathematical physics books
First-passage houses underlie quite a lot of stochastic tactics, resembling diffusion-limited progress, neuron firing and the triggering of inventory ideas. This ebook offers a unified presentation of first-passage methods, which highlights its interrelations with electrostatics and the ensuing robust effects.
This publication at the constitution and function of time in actual theories addresses itself to scientists and philosophers intereste: 'i within the 'no man's lard' among technological know-how and philosophy, particularly among physics and philoso phy. The p: lint of departure is actual time, Le. time as usErl 1: Y physicists of their theories; however the research isn't oonfined to a basically actual point yet caries the matter into the area of philosophical in quiry.
Stochastic procedures are a vital a part of quite a few branches of physics, in addition to in biology, chemistry, and finance. This textbook presents a fantastic figuring out of stochastic strategies and stochastic calculus in physics, with out the necessity for degree concept. In averting degree thought, this textbook provides readers the instruments essential to use stochastic tools in study with at the very least mathematical heritage.
This booklet presents an advent to computational physics. desktops are actually ubiquitous and are a necessary software to any would-be medical researcher. desktops can be utilized for a wide selection of medical initiatives, from the straightforward manipulation of knowledge to simulations of genuine global occasions. This e-book is designed to supply the reader with a grounding in clinical programming.
- All You Wanted to Know about Mathematics but Were Afraid to Ask: Volume 2: Mathematics for Science Students
- Lineare Algebra 2: Anwendungen und Konzepte für Studierende der Mathematik und Physik (German Edition)
- Computational Methods for Solids and Fluids: Multiscale Analysis, Probability Aspects and Model Reduction (Computational Methods in Applied Sciences)
- Geometry of Minkowski Space-Time (SpringerBriefs in Physics)
- Computational Fluid and Particle Dynamics in the Human Respiratory System (Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering)
Extra resources for Statistische Physik: Gleichgewichtstheorie und Kinetik (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
Statistische Physik: Gleichgewichtstheorie und Kinetik (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition) by Hartmut Haug