By Patricia L. East,Marianne E. Felice
the aim of this booklet was once to provide researchers, practitioners, application administrators, lecturers, and graduate and clinical scholars a greater figuring out of youngster being pregnant and parenthood in the following domains:
* adolescent prenatal care and postpartum maternal and youngster wellbeing and fitness outcomes,
* fast repeat pregnancy,
* adolescent moms' parenting,
* the function of the adolescent's mom in teenage moms' parenting, and
* the baby's father.
Read Online or Download Adolescent Pregnancy and Parenting: Findings From A Racially Diverse Sample (Research Monographs in Adolescence Series) PDF
Similar adolescent psychology books
Melancholy ranks as a number one psychological sickness between Hispanic immigrants and their US-born young ones. And a wide range of matters - beginning with the frequent stereotype of the “illegal immigrant” - makes the Latino adventure of this situation vary from that of the other crew. melancholy in Latinos consolidates the conceptual, diagnostic, and medical wisdom in keeping with this salient subject, offering assurance from occurrence to prevention, from effective screening to powerful interventions.
Formative years is recognized as a turbulent interval of human improvement. besides the actual adjustments of puberty, youth suffer major adjustments within the method they believe, act, think and understand the area. The disruption that's appear of their behaviour is provoking and infrequently incomprehensible to the adults surrounding them.
The basic reference for human improvement concept, up to date and reconceptualized The guide of kid Psychology and Developmental technological know-how, a four-volume reference, is the field-defining paintings to which all others are in comparison. First released in 1946, and now in its 7th version, the guide has lengthy been thought of the definitive consultant to the sphere of developmental technological know-how.
This e-book presents a step by step advisor to integrating early adolescence behavioral wellbeing and fitness care into basic care with hands-on recommendation for developing, imposing, and comparing courses. It discusses the original benefits of pediatric fundamental care as a environment for psychological healthiness providers from delivery into the early college years, really for addressing parent/child pressure and trauma matters.
- Die Konfliktachse der OPD-KJ-2: Ein Fallbuch für die klinische Arbeit. EPub (German Edition)
- Siblings: Sex and Violence
- The Creation of Imaginary Worlds: The Role of Art, Magic and Dreams in Child Development
- Ordinary Families, Special Children, Third Edition: A Systems Approach to Childhood Disability
- Minding the Child: Mentalization-Based Interventions with Children, Young People and their Families
- Acceptance and Mindfulness Treatments for Children and Adolescents: A Practitioner's Guide
Extra resources for Adolescent Pregnancy and Parenting: Findings From A Racially Diverse Sample (Research Monographs in Adolescence Series)
Adolescent Pregnancy and Parenting: Findings From A Racially Diverse Sample (Research Monographs in Adolescence Series) by Patricia L. East,Marianne E. Felice