By Heup Young Kim
Heup younger Kim argues for a 3rd approach, the Dao paradigm of theology, which could surround those disparate traditions but in addition stream past them into extra fruitful theological, clinical, and philosophical components of reflection.
Offering worthy insights for interreligious discussion, Kim additionally addresses a couple of subfields of theology together with Comparative Theology, Christology, Pneumatology, Liberation Theology, and Ecclesiology.
Read or Download A Theology of Dao (Ecology & Justice) PDF
Similar political eastern philosophy books
Li Po (701-762) is taken into account one of many maximum poets to reside in the course of the Tang dynasty—what was once thought of to be the golden age for chinese language poetry. He used to be additionally the 1st chinese language poet to turn into renowned within the West, and he significantly prompted many American poets through the 20th century. Calling himself the "God of Wine" and identified to his buyers as a "fallen immortal," Li Po wrote with eloquence, vividness, and sometimes playfulness, as he extols the fun of nature, wine, and the lifetime of a wandering recluse.
Naturel - Simplicité - Harmonie Détachement - Frugalité - Spontanéité - LongévitéLe taoïsme ("enseignement de l. a. Voie") est à los angeles fois philosophie et faith chinoise. Plongeant ses racines dans l. a. tradition ancienne, ce courant se fonde sur des textes, dont le Tao te ting de Lao-Tseu, et s'exprime par des pratiques, qui influencèrent tout l'Extrême-Orient.
In thirteenth-century China, a Daoist monk named Gao Daokuan (1195-1277) composed a sequence of illustrated poems and accompanying verse observation referred to as the Daoist Horse Taming photographs. during this annotated translation and research, Louis Komjathy argues that this nearly unknown textual content bargains targeted insights into the transformative results of Daoist contemplative perform.
• comprises practices for detoxification the blood of poisons, relieving soreness, utilizing sexual strength for therapeutic, and different instruments for the therapy and prevention of illness• Explains the original therapeutic power of chi kung colour treatment and the way to harness common and earthly elemental energies in therapeutic• by way of Mantak Chia, coauthor of The Multi-Orgasmic ManTaoists think in an underlying solidarity that permeates the universe and in detail binds all issues.
- The Great Triad (The Collected Works of Rene Guenon)
- Striking Beauty: A Philosophical Look at the Asian Martial Arts
- Decoding Dao: Reading the Dao De Jing (Tao Te Ching) and the Zhuangzi (Chuang Tzu)
- In Search of the Folk Daoists of North China
Additional resources for A Theology of Dao (Ecology & Justice)
A Theology of Dao (Ecology & Justice) by Heup Young Kim